Transcripts may be obtained through the Mehlville School District VICC office. Contact Susan Hampel at (314) 467-5220 for more information.
Any business or educational institution may obtain transcript information regarding former Mehlville School District students by first faxing/sending the signature release of the student to (314) 467-5297.
Any former Mehlville School District student may obtain a copy of their high school transcript by doing one of the following:
- Former students may stop by the Mehlville School District Administration Building at 3120 Lemay Ferry Road, St. Louis, MO 63125, during the hours of 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday during the school year OR 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday during the summer hours. Please note, the office is closed on Fridays during the summer.
- You may also download the Release of Permanent Record Information form and mail to the attention of Susan Hampel in the VICC Office at the same address. Please provide the following information:
- Name at the time of graduation or withdrawal
- Year of graduation or withdrawal and last school attended
- Date of birth
- Complete name and address of where to mail transcript
- Signature of the former student, releasing this information
- Pay $2 fee , per copy by cash, check or money order. Please make check or money order payable to Mehlville School District.
Please note; however, only an UNOFFICIAL copy can be given/sent to a former student. OFFICIAL copies with the seal can only be sent to a business or a college.
We cannot provide a transcript if all of the information above has not been provided.