The Foundation has several established fund-raising events. The
families in the schools, community members and local businesses support
these district-wide events. Some years there are other special
In addition, donations are accepted at any time.
Donations can be sent to the:
Mehlville-Oakville School District Foundation
3120 Lemay Ferry Road
St. Louis, MO 63125
- The Money Saver Card fund-raiser
is held in late fall. The Money Saver Card offers special discounts at
local restaurants and businesses for a one-year time period. Each school
in the district can participate and each school that participates
receives 50% of the profit back for special projects at their school.
- Sponsors & Community Donors for
major events are solicited each year. These sponsors receive
recognition on the webpage, signage, recognition certificates and
various other ways.
- Corporate "Matching Programs"
are accepted by the Foundation. The Foundation will work with any
individual who wishes to make a donation that is matched by their
- The Tribute Program for Honorariums and Memorials is always available to those who wish to make a donation in honor or in memory of a person.
- Payroll deduction is available for all Mehlville School District employees wanting to make a charitable donation.